• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Pop Up Cube Box

WCA
2010BULA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not exactly the puzzle itself. But the container for the puzzle.

I designed this cube box. I know this is not really a necessity. But I just thought it is fun to create a unique cube box.
My goal was to create a box that will lift the cube when opened.

What do you guys think?

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Not exactly the puzzle itself. But the container for the puzzle.

I designed this cube box. I know this is not really a necessity. But I just thought it is fun to create a unique cube box.
My goal was to create a box that will lift the cube when opened.

What do you guys think?
I love it! It's very original, quite intuitive to use too! It looks as though after repeated opening and closing, the gears might wear down?
Originality: 10/10
Satisfaction: 11/10
Ease of use: 8/10
Ease of manufacturing: looks to be about 6/10
Total: 35/40

WCA
2010BULA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry I didn't watch the whole vid but I saw it and it looks cool. R u able to buy this somewhere?
I'm selling this in the Philippines. But if you have a 3D printer, you can download it here:

I love it! It's very original, quite intuitive to use too! It looks as though after repeated opening and closing, the gears might wear down?
Originality: 10/10
Satisfaction: 11/10
Ease of use: 8/10
Ease of manufacturing: looks to be about 6/10
Total: 35/40
Thank you!
Yes, the satisfaction rating is accurate. I am fidgeting this right now. lol