• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] [Podium winners 3x3] World Championship 2011

wochuy91

YouTube
Visit Channel
[youtubehd]fH7a5UM6wdU[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]YItp0D6PwPU[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]x7IsgUE7GNI[/youtubehd]

Last edited:
WCA
2010KOTC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome video!!

-Awesome reactions
-Camera showing previous champ going crazy after good solves
-5:20 "HOLY ****"
-The look that Faz and Fazdad give each other

I really hope a better quality version, with better sound, is uploaded sometime.

Last edited:

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have this in 720p recorded on my phone, but I'm sure someone else has better cos I'm standing quite far from Feliks and can't see his solves properly. Will upload if there're no better versions.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:

wochuy91

YouTube
Visit Channel
WCA
2010KOTC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why would you delete your video with full reactions, just to copy Sinpei's video and upload his?
Even though the quality was poor on yours, it was much better. It was probably my favorite cubing video of all time. Now it's gone.

Last edited:

CubeLTD

Premium Member
Why would you delete your video with full reactions, just to copy Sinpei's video and upload his?
Even though the quality was poor on yours, it was much better. It was probably my favorite cubing video of all time. Now it's gone.

Oh man. I wished I seen it. I love reactions >.<. Can you upload it again Wochuy?

MalusDB

YouTube
Visit Channel
The thing that struck me most was the lack of unreal speed at initiating the solve from faz. Was pretty jerky in most solves, if not all. Bad starts are hard to recover from, especially when the differences between places are minute. That said if I could call that my bad day I would be immensely proud, and so faz should be. Congrats to everyone who competed, and let this be a reminder that none of us are machines/perfect.

Without wanting to sound like I'm ignoring the achievment of Michal, I want to say it was a complete pleasure to watch, love his style, and ofcourse excellent performance!