• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

pls delete this thread pjk

GANQIYIMOYU

hey guys, i might be starting a cube store and it might be released later this year. (I am still working on the software and getting cubes) The domain name is Cubespro.net but there isn't anything on the site yet. I posted this to see if you guys have any suggestions about the store,( software, what cubes i should sell, price, shipping) etc. I posted a thread similarly to this recently but not a lot of people have seen it so here it is again.

Last edited:
WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would recommend pricing cubes cheaper than the most popular cubing store (Cubice, Speedcubeshop, etc.)because you won't be as popular at first but you may gain popularity more quickly if you offer cheap prices. shameless self promotion incoming Also, if you need anyone to sponsor, I'm a sub 9 3x3 solver and top 200 in the world for 4x4 average.

Last edited:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Sounds cool!

I would recommend pricing cubes cheaper than the most popular cubing store (Cubice, Speedcubeshop, etc.)because you won't be as popular at first but you may gain popularity more quickly if you offer cheap prices. Also, if you need anyone to sponsor, I'm a sub 9 3x3 solver and top 200 in the world for 4x4 average.

You forgot to add

Shameless self promotion incoming

xxpaulwangxx

I'd prefer not sposoring a person in the early stages, but once you pass like 50 orders you might want to sponsor a cuber who is elite and goes to a lot of competitions.

brododragon

What are you trying to specialize in? Bulk purchases, cheap prices, fast shipping, set up cubes, custom products, good customer service, ect.? You can, of course (and should) specialize in multiple.

Timoth3

I would try to stock the popular cubes first so you have what the majority of people are looking for. If you are in the US don’t worry about shipping too much as a huge chunk of cubers are in the US. I can’t speak for the whole community but I personally would be fine if you did some shameless plugs every now and then on the forums as it’s really cool to see a new cube store popping up. (Once again, not my forum) Good luck!
~ Tim

brododragon

also i have a list of 2x2s i might sell organized on this google spreadsheet. The w means white plastic, b means black plastic, and s means stickerless.
You have to go to share in the top-right of the sheet and get a share link because just copying the link in your browser doesn't give people viewing permission. Also, I would only stock white plastic on the most popular products because of the low demand of it.