• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Please STOP making "Quest" Threads! Do THIS instead!

OreKehStrah

I personally decided not to post in my thread unless something notable happens (like my recent PB ao12). I edit it weekly, which keeps it updated without bumping it and cluttering the forums. I personally don't mind seeing quest threads, even if they're not anything special, but I understand that others get bothered by it. A quest subforum with options to filter it out sounds like the best solution, but it might be a lot of work to implement.
Yeah, I also don’t mind if someone makes a quest/progress thread, I just think they need to use that one thread for all their quests in each event or thing they learn so each person only makes one if the choose to do so at all.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, I also don’t mind if someone makes a quest/progress thread, I just think they need to use that one thread for all their quests in each event or thing they learn so each person only makes one if the choose to do so at all.
I think I am going to turn my Quest for sub 20 OH with YruRU into just a thread of all of my goals. When I become sub 20 with YruRU, I plan to just pick another smallish goal like sub 1 Mega.