• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Please ignore dumbassery contained within.

zugohugo2

YouTube
Visit Channel
THE NEW MEMBER DOESNT EVEN THANK MONKEYDUDE FOR INVITING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL HE SAYS IS "hey guys im from norway and i can solve rubiks cube in like 11 seconds" HE IS SUPER BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE HEAD IF HIS NEXT VIDEO IS JUST GOING TO BE ABOUT "HOW TO GET FAST AT RUBIKS WHOA!" WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WESTONIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOO ANNNNOYYYYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
THE NEW MEMBER DOESNT EVEN THANK MONKEYDUDE FOR INVITING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL HE SAYS IS "hey guys im from norway and i can solve rubiks cube in like 11 seconds" HE IS SUPER BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE HEAD IF HIS NEXT VIDEO IS JUST GOING TO BE ABOUT "HOW TO GET FAST AT RUBIKS WHOA!" WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WESTONIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOO ANNNNOYYYYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you know, you're really a dumbass. Posting in all caps complaining. Both here and the new video.

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel

DT546

tbh, i thought rowe was more boring than mortens, and introductions are never very interesting, don't be so harsh on the new kid