• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

parts needed for eastsheen 5x5, eastsheen 4x4, and C4Y DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

that_one_guy

YouTube
Visit Channel
hello,

i am missing parts to my ES 4x4 (the whole top layer, several pieces are broken, several are lost), one RED center corner for my ES 5x5, and 2 edges (R/G) and (R/y) for my Cube4You white DIY. if anyone is selling these parts, please either PM me, contact me thru AIM, or email me. thanks very much!

lalalala

YouTube
Visit Channel
for eastsheen parts heres a link Cubepart.com it sells eastsheen parts and cube4you cube parts becuase its ran by the same guy as cubefans and cube4you.also if i may ask how did you loose so much pieces

that_one_guy

YouTube
Visit Channel
unknown. soul, i checked out cubepart, but i'm a little concerned. mainly about the shipping. do they offer free shipping, since the parts are so small, or is the shipping rediculously high?

that_one_guy

YouTube
Visit Channel
for eastsheen parts heres a link Cubepart.com it sells eastsheen parts and cube4you cube parts becuase its ran by the same guy as cubefans and cube4you.also if i may ask how did you loose so much pieces

my ES 4 got slammed into a wall. i'm not sure how my DIY edges broke. and my ES 5 fell from a shelf, and one piece was missing.

all in like the same day. lol FAIL.

bubba45671

YouTube
Visit Channel
PLEASE HELPPPPP!

I have a broken core ES 5x5 and a very loose ES 4x4 (it's not together. It's in pieces) If you want to strike a deal with me($) I'll send you the pieces you need.

Do you still have any parts left from the 5x5? I don't care if it's black or white, but i need 1 center edge piece, and 1 center corner piece.

And if you don't have any replacements left, can you send me somewhere that has them? If you know them.

Buttsfr0sted

OK I REALLY REALLY NEED A WHITE EASTSHEEN 4X4 PART. PLEASE !
i have had a eastsheen 4x4 and on the frist day i had it i lost a part.
Now it has been in my room for 5 months i really need the white "T" looking part please get back to me so i can use my eastsheen !

metal_cuber

I need an eastsheen 4x4 core as I broke mine trying to mod it. I live in Canada can anyone sell me one for a decent price?

Status
Not open for further replies.