• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

OLL And PLL At One Time

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
whaa like WHY ARE You DONt

This isn't even a post on the sound when it dows

what's even the lifetime o the moves with this cube

i don't think you quite get the last layer table set of algorithm

yamahammer08

YouTube
Visit Channel
Just take tha stickarz off! some of the time it works all of the time, and you only have to memorize 1 step! So easy a caveman could do it, but I have my doubts about some other people...

I have no idea what you just said, but I can't stop laughing haha

Last edited:

CUB3R01

I could not agree more.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there any way you can do this? Like 1 algorithm

I'm gonna be different and say no, it's impossible. I mean clearly, if you put any thought into it, it would be completely obvious to you that it is impossible. If you cannot see this then you will have to concede that you are a moron.

WCA
2010KOTC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The honey badger (Mellivora capensis), also known as the ratel, is a monotypic species of mustelid native to Africa, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent. Despite its name, the honey badger does not closely resemble other badger species, instead bearing more anatomical similarities to weasels. It is classed as Least Concern by the IUCN due to its extensive range and general environmental adaptations. It is a primarily carnivorous species, and has few natural predators due to its thick skin and ferocious defensive abilities.