• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Old dog, new tricks

Greycube

WCA
2019BOWE05
Older cuber but new to the game. Turning 50 next year and have set my self a goal of being sub30 before then. Just finished getting my head around beginners method and now moving on to cfop. I've registered for an event on Gold Coast come September, if I get past the first I will be happy.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Older cuber but new to the game. Turning 50 next year and have set my self a goal of being sub30 before then. Just finished getting my head around beginners method and now moving on to cfop. I've registered for an event on Gold Coast come September, if I get past the first I will be happy.
Welcome, you'll fit right in. There are many older cubers, this thread has been quite active amongst the older cubers:
https://www.speedsolving.com/forum/threads/older-cubers-discussions.37405/

Good luck on sub-30, you can definitely do it!

Greycube

WCA
2019BOWE05