• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ohio Open 2010 - June 5th, Columbus OH

JBCM627

WCA
2006MERT01

Competition Website: http://koii.cubingusa.com/ohio2010/
Registration costs $10 for the first event, and $1 per additional event. In an unhealthy attempt to get you to come, the venue has also been located near nearly-24-hour bacon.

We've opted for more events over more rounds, but time permitting we might be able to add another round or two.

Not on the WCA site yet, but hopefully will be soon...

Last edited:

Feryll

I might not be reading this correctly, but why is breakfast a main event at 7 PM?

Also, would it cost an extra dollar to compete in the 3x3 finals, or is that included with the 3x3 rounds? I can't believe I might actually make this one.

ShadenSmith

WCA
2008SMIT01
1 round of 2x2, ugh, if i were a valuable person to have at a comp i would tell you to make it worth my while, but i'm not, so i'll just come anyway

I DEMAND EIGHT ROUNDS OF FEET SOLVING

If by "valuable" you mean willing to pay us to change it, sure, that would work. Offer us enough and we'll hold anything you want.

cincyaviation

WCA
2010HOVL02
1 round of 2x2, ugh, if i were a valuable person to have at a comp i would tell you to make it worth my while, but i'm not, so i'll just come anyway

I DEMAND EIGHT ROUNDS OF FEET SOLVING

If by "valuable" you mean willing to pay us to change it, sure, that would work. Offer us enough and we'll hold anything you want.

i mean "valuable" as in, liable to break a world record if i come, or being kian of course, who seems to not want me to do good at 2x2 because he is following me to comps

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I think I'm gonna make this a nice vacation. I think I should hit up Cedar Point in Sandusky, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland (and maybe cach an Indians game if they're playing) and the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton. Anything else in Ohio I should see?

JBCM627

WCA
2006MERT01
So I think I'm gonna make this a nice vacation. I think I should hit up Cedar Point in Sandusky, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland (and maybe cach an Indians game if they're playing) and the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton. Anything else in Ohio I should see?
Cornfields.

I wonder if other people would be interested in going to Cedar's point on Sunday... although, Kings Island is about an hour closer.

Last edited:

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cornfields.

I wonder if other people would be interested in going to Cedar's point on Sunday... although... Kings Island is about an hour closer.

I feel like I have to go to Cedar Point, I've heard so much about how awesome it is. I haven't been on a coaster in years, either. Sunday sounds good to me, and if I can convince Kyle to come with me he'll obviously be there.

nlCuber22

WCA
2010CRIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cornfields.

I wonder if other people would be interested in going to Cedar's point on Sunday... although... Kings Island is about an hour closer.

I feel like I have to go to Cedar Point, I've heard so much about how awesome it is. I haven't been on a coaster in years, either. Sunday sounds good to me, and if I can convince Kyle to come with me he'll obviously be there.

If you like roller coasters, the Top Thrill Dragster will definitely be worth the long* wait.

*VERY long.

Boxcarcrzy12

WCA
2009EDMO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cornfields.

If you like roller coasters, the Top Thrill Dragster will definitely be worth the long* wait.

*VERY long.

After Party at Cedar Point!