• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Official iCubeMart Thread

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there a reason you only offer priority mail shipping? First Class is only around $3-4 in the U.S.

Hey! Our shipping system is directly connected to the USPS shipping system, so actually the bulk of our packages are shipped through First Class. The problem may be that your order can only be shipped through Priority Mail because it's over 1 lb. USPS makes it so that all packages over 1 lb have to be shipped through Priority Mail. Hopefully this clears up your question, and I'm really sorry this is so late, but I thought I'd answer it anyway.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Raffle for 16 New DaYan XiangYun Prototypes at iCubeMart!

DaYan has given iCubeMart 15 prototypes of their new cube, the DaYan XiangYun! To help them promote this new puzzle, we are holding a raffle to give away all of these prototypes to our customers. For every $10 you spend at iCubeMart, 1 ticket (with your name on it) will be entered into a random raffle. All orders between Feb. 21 and March 7th will be considered in this raffle. The winners will be notified via email on March 8th!

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
3 days left to win a FREE DaYan XiangYun Prototype! Pre-orders of the new DaYan XiangYun (non-prototype) qualify for the raffle! Only available currently at iCubeMart.

To learn more, stop by www.icubemart.com.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Why is priority mail the only option when I just want to order the XiangYun? It should definitely be under 1 lb.

Hi Ghost Cuber! Sorry this is so late, but we have been having some technical difficulties with our system. If you haven't ordered but is still intending, you can just email us at [email protected], and we will adjust it manually. Sorry about that! For future reference, that will also be the best place to reach us!

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey cubers! To celebrate our eight-year anniversary, iCubeMart is having a promotion on our store! Use code year8 at checkout for 50% off ALL orders. Shop icubemart.com for the best deals on all your speedcubing needs.

anniversary8_compressed.jpg.jpg

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Most of our puzzles are 30-50% OFF + free gift with every order (free shipping for US orders $49 and up).

Hi everyone!

We know iCubeMart has been gone for a while, but we've been working hard on completely revamping our website after it was hacked recently. Our new site is up, with a newly optimized shopping experience for you, amazing blowout sales on all of our products, and we're ready to help you get your cubes to you ASAP this holiday season (most of our orders are fulfilled in less than 24 hours). So please head on over and check out our new site and our highly discounted products, we'd love to have you!

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for the update. The new site looks great. You should add a favorites feature.
Btw Moyu and YJ are separate companies now, according to Antoine Cantin.

USPS makes it so that all packages over 1 lb have to be shipped through Priority Mail.
This is not true. I know this because I've sold on ebay. However, for heavy things (such as 5+ pounds), Priority Mail is much better as a flat rate than First Class shipping.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am impressed by their customer service and selection of old puzzles. I am likely in the minority but some cubes are getting increasingly hard to find nowadays. Unfortunately no one has the Panshi or certain Alpha cubes left.

DNF_Cuber

I am impressed by their customer service and selection of old puzzles. I am likely in the minority but some cubes are getting increasingly hard to find nowadays. Unfortunately no one has the Panshi or certain Alpha cubes left.
Is the panshi the one with the corner stocks that kept breaking?

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for the update. The new site looks great. You should add a favorites feature.
Btw Moyu and YJ are separate companies now, according to Antoine Cantin.

This is not true. I know this because I've sold on ebay. However, for heavy things (such as 5+ pounds), Priority Mail is much better as a flat rate than First Class shipping.

Thanks @qwr! Note taken, we'll look into that feature. In terms of the shipping weight for Priority Shipping, I made that statement a little while ago so our new shipping rates are not reflected in that post. We now have linked our shipping rates directly to USPS weights so that you can be sure you're paying the exact amount USPS would charge.