• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Official iCubeMart Thread

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Tomorrow is the last day to get FREE SHIPPING and 10% OFF your order from iCubeMart! Make sure to snatch those puzzles that you have been keeping your eyes on.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
NEW ARRIVALS!

YJ MOYU AoChuang 5x5 Black/White
YJ MOYU Pyraminx
YJ MOYU AoFu 7x7 Colored/Black/White
YJ MOYU Skewb Black/White
YJ MOYU Pyraminx 6x6 Black/White
Shenshou 2x2 Aurora Black/White

You can get all of them at www.icubemart.com. If you have any questions, make sure to let me know!

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry! iCubeMart is currently down because we are under migration. The website should be back up and running within a few hours. Make sure to check out our Holiday Sale afterward!

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
We're having a sale! For a limited time only, you can get 20% OFF your entire order with the coupon code LT215. Check out our wide selection of puzzles and please ask us any questions you might have.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello. I'm writing in regards to this post of mine:
https://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?40204-Sticker-thread&p=1061427#post1061427

I was wondering if you guys sell/could possibly sell in the future, original/stock Moyu stickers for their 2x2-7x7. I'm looking for a store to purchase sticker sets from and need to find the stock Moyu shades somewhere. Thanks in advance.

Yes we actually do have the MoYu stickers! Would you like to purchase them individually?

shadyb

Yes we actually do have the MoYu stickers! Would you like to purchase them individually?

What puzzles do you have them for? I'm looking for Moyu stickers for my Lingpo 2x2, Mini Aosu 4x4, HuaChuang 5x5, Aoshi 6x6, and Aofu 7x7.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
We have a promotion right now at iCubeMart and the coupon code LT215 is about to expire. Make sure you order the puzzles you've been eyeing with 20% less cash!

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
What puzzles do you have them for? I'm looking for Moyu stickers for my Lingpo 2x2, Mini Aosu 4x4, HuaChuang 5x5, Aoshi 6x6, and Aofu 7x7.

Although I'm not sure about the 4x4 stickers, I know that we have all of the other MoYu stickers from 2x2 to 7x7.