• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Nyanicorn (Side-Scrolling Nyan Cat platform game)

Deluchie

Have any of you played it before? I just heard about it today and because I know many of the Speedsolving members like Nyan I want to spread the word about it.

This game is actually so addicting, it's pretty much like Robot Unicorn Attack but cooler and more nyany :D.
I played this game for 15 minutes this morning and I got 22 thousand points not amazing but ok.

The controls are "Z" to jump and double jump and "X" to "Nyan" on the green planty things you must nyan through them and they give you 100 points times the amount you've acquired along as you don't miss any and the junk food you may just run into and gives you 10 points times the amount you've acquired along as you don't miss any! You get three tries in total and your score is those three individual scores combined.

The link is right here --> http://www.nyanicorn.com/

Post below on what your highscore is and what you think about the game!

EDIT: Also, have you hit those kitty faced dolphins?
Protip: Sing the song while playing Nyan to be super freakin' AWESOME!!

Last edited:

Erzz

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Was that you're first game, if so don't worry it gets much easier, I went from 2kish for my first score to 9.8k on my second and eventually up to 22! :D

Second. First game I fell off the cliff, then jumped into the same place.
Second (in the video) I jumped off the cliff to try to land on it.

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm sorry. But this game isn't as great as the original RUA.
- The Dash is a lot less forgiving where in the original RUA there is a split second grace period after the dash in which you can still crash through stars. This doesn't provide that.
- Dashing and Jumping through the air has a caps of 2 double jumps and a 2 dashes and resets only when you land. RUA doesn't do that, but with how the platforms work in RUA there's no need for that limit
- The platform transitions are ridiculous. This game expects me to make a low platform to a high platform and when you are at higher speeds 30k+ this is nearly impossible.

though the concept is nice, I'd rather play RUA (btw, my high score on RUA is 1,001,188). My score on here was meh in comparison, averaging only 20k-30k per wish. I choose not to complete my runs in disgust.