• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Not buying or selling, wondering how I would ship cubes to people

Periodic

I’m looking to start selling soon, but I want some info on how I would pack and ship my cubes to people who buy them, any tips?

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I’m looking to start selling soon, but I want some info on how I would pack and ship my cubes to people who buy them, any tips?

I find an old package from amazon and stuff the cube in it with a few newspapers as cushion and maybe some bubble wrap, so it’s good to keep that stuff when you get it. I tape a piece of paper on it with their address. I then bike over to the post office and give it to them and ask to ship it for whatever option is the cheapest. Usually about 5-6 dollars US domestically.

Usually the buyer pays beforehand, and usually I have them pay for the price of the cube + $6 for shipping and I refund them if shipping is cheaper. If it’s a trade everyone pays for their own shipping.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any specific questions.