• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Northpark Adelaide Open 2014 (Aussie)

rock1313

WCA
2012HAMA03
YouTube
Visit Channel
OK guys get exited, Adelaide comp is finally here!

Date
Saturday the 12th of April, 2014

Time
9am to 6pm

Events
2x2
3x3
4x4
5x5
3x3 one handed
3x3 blindfolded
pyraminx

Other events that could possibly happen:
skewb
clock
4x4 blindfolded

Venue
Northpark Shopping Centre

I would like to thank Northpark Shopping Centre for sponsoring the competition.

Last edited:

rock1313

WCA
2012HAMA03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Honestly, I'm not too keen to put 5bld in there. If you really want 5bld there then we will put it lunch time and I'll judge you or something and plus Aus nats is in 4 Months after Adelaide comp as well so can't you wait for 5bld then?

WCA
2011AZZO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Honestly, I'm not too keen to put 5bld in there. If you really want 5bld there then we will put it lunch time and I'll judge you or something and plus Aus nats is in 4 Months after Adelaide comp as well so can't you wait for 5bld then?

yeah your right it is close to nats I can wait so don't worry about putting it in :)

rock1313

WCA
2012HAMA03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright here are the events discussed by me and sweet solving (I've tweaked it a little bit): 2x2 (3), 3x3 (3), 4x4 (1), 5x5 (1), Pyraminx (1), BLD (1), Clock (1), skewb (1) and maybe 4bld during lunch for Bryson. Feel free to discuss some changes.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It depends how things eventuate, but I strongly suspect you will have plenty of time for more events. Also don't forget we need 16 competitors to have 3 rounds... This could potentially be an issue.

SweetSolver

WCA
2014SWEE01
Looks good, but yes, Dene has a good point. 16 competitors might be a bit of an issue. How many competitors are confirmed at this stage? Other than that I like the list of events, looking like this will turn out very well :)