• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

"New World Record" (Burger King Ad)

Rook

Should've been about 3.37 (z0mg l33t) but the noob wasted time doing y4.

Link to his Youtube channel, anyone?

Feryll

Pretty cool that they know that the actual world record is 7.08. And that rooster is mines!!! Muhahaha!

Not really that cool. Typing "Rubik's cube world record" will get you accurate results. If they had advertised anything different from 7.08 I would call it poor research and ignorance.

Andreaillest

Premium Member
WCA
2012PANY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pretty cool that they know that the actual world record is 7.08. And that rooster is mines!!! Muhahaha!

Not really that cool. Typing "Rubik's cube world record" will get you accurate results. If they had advertised anything different from 7.08 I would call it poor research and ignorance.

Ya, but some people don't even bother finding it out. They just throw out a random number.

Rayne

I wouldn't have been surprised if the chicken solved it in 9 seconds and they said it was a new world record.