• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Weighted lubes

should i start bringing these to the cubing world?

• Total voters
So i had a idea and i want you to decide I want to make new lubes weight 1.5 2.5 3.5 4.5 and 6. Should i make these,and would you like these? please answer cubing community I would appreciate it:)

Atomixcc

I think it's a great idea! The only thing is I am to scared to lube my cube in fear of it breaking

So i had a idea and i want you to decide I want to make new lubes weight 1.5 2.5 3.5 4.5 and 6. Should i make these,and would you like these? please answer cubing community I would appreciate it:)
PLSS make this and how much would it cost to buy one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a great idea! The only thing is I am to scared to lube my cube in fear of it breaking

PLSS make this and how much would it cost to buy one?

hahah ill try my best to sell it at comps probably cause i dont know much about websites and it will be around a little over normal weighted lubes so about 5 to 6 dollars. PS: thanks i just randomly had the idea and i love that people agree with it

Just to give more info, 1.5 and such would be better cause if you like weight 4 cause its fast but weight 5 makes your cube gummy lets say,
Then instead of buying weight 4 and lubicle gummy you could just buy 4.5. So thats just a example and explanation.

Also if you can, Share this post. I would love to have more people say there thoughts!

May I ask again when this is selling cause I need some

I will try my best to get it out soon but i will try to buy some weighted lube soon. Also what type would you like

PS: its harder for me to get multiple but i might be able to. :)

How much are you willing to pay because for me to earn money in this business it might end up costing ten to eleven dollars if your fine with that but I will figure it out but as I said what type would you like I can get you multiple it’s just harder for me and just 1 would help with me just so you know

Skittleskp

WCA
2019PATE10
YouTube
Visit Channel
If u get 3CC from scs then weight 5 and weight 6 would cost $6 r so. To mix it just use a toothpick... cause then you would be selling for no profit or at a loss
unless you bought it in very high quantities

Atomixcc

8$ or higher is to high for me. i am a young teen and very rarely earn money. i also would like to know a bit more about how you do it. that is only because if there isn't something super secret involved then you could probably buy it somewhere already

Ok first thing to point out you cant currently just buy it by itself anywhere else and i can probably give it to you for 7 or 8 at most but maybe less also here is the way its made First step i will have a 10 cc syringe then i mix 5 and 4 with a water based speed lube cant tell because it depends on what is better for me at the time and then put in in the 10 cc put it in a plastic bag label it then ship it :)