• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Twistypuzzles Website

What do you think of it?

• I love it!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • It's nice.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Logan

Alot of Azure
WCA
2009KELL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
What do you guys think about the new Twistypuzzles website?

Click Here

Edit: Most of the links on the new site don't work yet. You may want to wait a while before voting.

Last edited:

mark3

It is up, but it definatly is not perfect. Everything is out of alignment and almost none of the links work. However, it still looks like a great design.

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It looks OK... not any better than the old version IMO. I am really not a fan of the changing front-page flash thing, and I REALLY hate how things don't work (especially the forum). Is Sandy really so stupid that he can't understand the concept of testing out a new design before you completely replace everything, to make sure that it at least works? A "website designer" who can't even get his own sites to work is like a "speedcuber" who can't even solve a 3x3. Pathetic.

I tried to send an error message, but EVEN THE ERROR FORM had an error and couldn't submit. It sent me to another error form when I clicked the button to send my report. That's how badly put together twistypuzzles is. I don't think I'm ever going to go there again, no point giving support to a website run by such an idiot... [an error occurred while processing this post]