• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New OO Discord Server!

• Thread starter Deleted member 55877
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 55877

Yes, I know that there's already discord servers like Brian Sun's that talk about OO algs and 3x3 concepts in general, but they are pretty cluttered (brian pls) and they only really talk about 3x3. That being said, the server I made is also focused on 3x3 and OO algs for 3x3, but I'm definitely going to create channels dedicated to other events as well.

Join if you want to be part of the OO gang and take your cubing to a whole new level!

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
ex
Yes, I know that there's already discord servers like Brian Sun's that talk about OO algs and 3x3 concepts in general, but they are pretty cluttered (brian pls) and they only really talk about 3x3. That being said, the server I made is also focused on 3x3 and OO algs for 3x3, but I'm definitely going to create channels dedicated to other events as well.

Join if you want to be part of the OO gang and take your cubing to a whole new level!

pired link

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey @Alex Davison, pls share a permanent link. I wanna join the server.
It stands for objectively optimal. I think Brian Sun originally started using it to describe very move-efficient algs that use a lot of slice moves.
OO algs need not use a lot of slice moves. For eg. the OO Ja perm is x R2 F R F' R U2 r' U r U2 which doesn't have a single slice move.