• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New GAN puzzles

Do you use gancube puzzles?

• Total voters
YouTube
H Perm
I have considered, and I've decided to get the GAN XS and the AoSu WRM instead. Anyone have any ideas for a good magnetic 2x2?

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
My main is the Valk 2M, you could also get a premium version. But if you're going for GAN, you could get either the GAN 249 M, or the GAN 251 M. I prefer bigger 2x2s, so I think I would prefer the 251. It is completely determined by opinion, though.

Mischiiii

My main is the Valk 2M, you could also get a premium version. But if you're going for GAN, you could get either the GAN 249 M, or the GAN 251 M. I prefer bigger 2x2s, so I think I would prefer the 251. It is completely determined by opinion, though.
i heard the 251M is better than the 249v2. Almost bought it but I Not god enough with 2x2 to justify it.

Bamboo Cuber

WCA
2018WANJ09
YouTube
Bamboo Cuber
So I've had the cube for a few weeks now and Honestly it's the best cube from gan. Its really light so u can solve on it multiple times without getting tired. It's cheaper than the X and better than it so it's worth its price, abs its super fast. Keep doing stuff like this gan.