• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New 6x6 & 7x7 from Moyu

Alexwildchild

WCA
2009YANG06
http://bbs.mf8-china.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=101492&extra=&page=1
http://bbs.mf8-china.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=101490&extra=&page=1

I came across these just now. Apparently Moyu is extending their market on bigger cubes. The 6X6 is named "Aoshi" and 7X7 is named "Aofu".

FYI, "Ao(傲)" in Chinese means proud, "Shi(世)" means world, and "Fu(赋)" means gifted.

It will be interesting to see the mechanisms of these cubes though. I have high hopes for the 6X6 giving that the Aosu is so good.

Soren333

Glad I didn't get the shengshou 6x6 and 7x7 yet, now I can wait for moyu's ones! I hope their 7x7 isnt too large, hope it's about the same size as the SS mini.

Glad that they are expanding into the larger cubes market. Many 3x3 these days are extremely good that there isn't really any one cube that trumps all the rest. 3x3s are probably reaching their limit right now and larger cubes definitely needs more improvements in their design.

Chree

WCA
2013BROT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Kinda disappointed we're not seeing a Moyu 5x5 yet. My SS6 is amazing and the mini SS7 is great. But an unmodded SS5 is really locky and catchy... and it's still the best on the market... unless you count modded V5s.

Hopefully a Moyu 5x5 is right around the corner.

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
As a person who can't stand his Shengshou 6x6 and is unwilling to purchase others, I'm quite excited. I only hope that they don't charge the premium like they do with other MoYu big cubes.