• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New 4x4x4 Avg WR Han-Cyun Chen 45.85

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am very impressed.

It seems as if more and more records are going to chinese cubers. o:
Less american records. D:

EDIT: I just saw rowe's record. Yayy for american records. :D

Last edited:

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
@Anyone: Did he use a C4Y cube?

@fanwuq: Ok, I'll give up hi-games.net for a while unless someone manages to beat me! (Who knows, someone could get a LL skip on the 3x3x3 or someone could get easy centres + easy edges + PLL or even OLL skip + no parities on the 4x4x4)

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/regions.php?regionId=&eventId=444&years=&history=History

2006-10: Michael Fung is the first to ever do a sub 60 average. That record stands for almost a year
2007-09: Mátyás Kuti brings it down by 1 second
2008-02: Erik starts his streak that will eventually bring the record down by over 9 seconds to sub 48. With the exception of 1 month other people try to match his improvements but can't keep up untill
2009-05: Han-Cyun Chen goes sub 46.

Will this be another 1 month exception, or will Erik be the one that has to try and keep up while the record gets brought down more and more?

ccchips296

YouTube
Visit Channel
ES FTW ahahhaaahhha :D

well....i cant imagine erik beating it by THAT much...but then again, who knows 8)

man we have to see a solve with no parities from him haha....his PLL parity is really really fast thou O_O