• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

new 2x2 tutorials on my site

numegil

When will the Guimond and EG methods be up? I'm looking forward to those very much. Can you at least post a general description of the method first, and then improve it from there?

Thanks
-Alexei

Jan

Hi Erik

Thanks for your fantastic page.
I am impatient waiting for the Guimond method! (which I use).

Will you add videos performing algs?

Thanks again
Jan

KJiptner

WCA
2007JIPT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hi erik, great page, i've learned a lot and use ortega now. i just wanted to make 2 remarks:

1) the last oll picture on ortega is wrong: yellow actually needs to be in front to make this alg do it's work.

2) maybe you could point out clearer what each of the "double-layer permutations" (i'm talking of last step, ortega :)) exactly does with the top and with the bottom layer, the colors don't make it very clear for beginners i think... to finally master ortega, i aplied the algs on a solved cube and figured out what each alg does to the layers specifically. otherwise i wouldn't be able to use it now ;) shame on me :ph43r:.

kai