• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Never too Old? Hello

Djwhouse

Hello all!

Name is Dave. Just started some, limited cubing a year or so ago. Evolved to roux usage (I like the intuitive nature, and limited alg). Unfortunately stopped for a while, and now find myself having to relearn a bit. I got under a minute, which was the goal at the time.

I'm mainly interested in understanding (I want to go from the minimal CMLL algs (two look) to learning the set, or some of the set) all those CMLL cases (1-6)), but I am confused as to what I'm looking at or looking for, to determine which case to use. Very interested in understanding them (column, row, diagnal...?), and getting to a set of easy to learn algs for each.

If there is an explanation of those diagrams for each cmll case, that would be great to find.

I look forward to this old dog learning a few new tricks!

Dave

Kaneki Uchiha

welcome I also use roux and its cool to see people using it. :)
ok, so about your question. sets are: sune, antisune, T, L, H, O, Pi
each set has 6 cases with the exception of O and H which have 2 and 4 respectively. to differentiate from these cases (6 in a set) they have names ie: H rows which has two rows going across it, H row only has 1 row that is how you recognise that you have a certain case. if you need more help you can PM me
the best resource for roux is https://rouxl.es/

Djwhouse

welcome I also use roux and its cool to see people using it. :)
ok, so about your question. sets are: sune, antisune, T, L, H, O, Pi
each set has 6 cases with the exception of O and H which have 2 and 4 respectively. to differentiate from these cases (6 in a set) they have names ie: H rows which has two rows going across it, H row only has 1 row that is how you recognise that you have a certain case. if you need more help you can PM me
the best resource for roux is https://rouxl.es/
Wow!! Thanks for the resource dump!