• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] My Intro

Theoruff

Hello! I made an account a bit ago but I have been too busy to post. I average 5 seconds on the 2x2 (Ortega), 23 seconds on the 3x3 (CFOP), and I do the pyraminx on the side (not very fast though.) I am super excited to be here, besides cubing I love to play soccer and that is about it. I have never been to comp and am looking to go to one soon. I have been cubing for about 3 years now. I have 2 quick questions. My first question is if anyone has tips on memorizing my CFOP algs, I am lacking the motivation to put in the work. My second question is I am wondering if by any chance 5-10. of yall could help me get some cubing data for a science fair project in the future?

Reirto-RRNF

YouTube
Visit Channel
My first question is if anyone has tips on memorizing my CFOP algs