• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Most Subscribed Cubing YouTube Channels

Gomorrite

Found 2 in Portuguese and one in French.

Rafael Cinoto (50K)
Cubo vício (34K)
Victor Colin (23K)

I have also searched in Vietnamese, Tagalog, Malay, German, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Mandarin, and some others. Found nothing with 20K+ though.

EDIT: Gianfranco Huanqui (22 K)

Last edited:

Gomorrite

I keep finding them and I'm not even looking anymore. :p

Cubos Cubik (33K)
Ar Speedcuber (31K)

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Gianfranco Huanqui has 25k subs so he might be worth adding. Also, Cube Roll's other channel carykh has 266k subs.
Yeah I haven’t updated this list in a couple months; I will get to it soon though. I’ll probably add Gianfranco, as long as he’s in the top 50, but I won’t add carykh since it’s not a cubing channel, it’s mainly a channel about coding, ai, computers etc.

Gomorrite

The Russian youtuber that is in 4th position already has 100k more than when this list was made. I'm not that surprised since cubing in Russia is right now growing faster than in any other country.