• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mini Qj or Eastsheen 4x4x4???

CubeKID777

hey guys,
I need a new 4x4 cube and i know the mini QJ and the eastsheen or the same size (6 cm) i was wondering which one do you think is better for speed cubing, or should i get both since Christmas is coming :)
thanks
-CubeKID777

DeathCuberK

YouTube
Visit Channel
EastSheen locks like hell. Mini QJ is better, but if you want the best 4x4 I suggest you look into getting a Maru 4x4 or a Dayan 4x4. They are the best, although they cost a bit.

WCA
2010MINE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Mini QJ is better, in my opinion. Make sure you don't cut (as in corner cut) a center piece on this cube. It will misalign the core and mess it all up. It is also really bad before breaking it in. I would break it in for 1 week, do a few averages, then lube it.

Solrac9

Mini QJ's beast. Or, you could wait a few years for the V-4 to come out (HAHAHAH!!!!)