• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Megaminx

Hey...
i want to modify my megaminx with the chinese springs...
how can i get the springs out of the chinese megaminx???
Thanks...

Greetings...Dennis;):)

well, but i want to get the screws out of my CHINESE megaminx, so there is no point where to get off the center caps like on the mefferts one?!

Thanks...

Greetings...Dennis;):)

martijn_cube

WCA
2007BAKK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
mine sure has caps. just take out alle the other cubies.(minxies) and then you have to see some sort of cap. if not then maybe you have a different chinise minx. i personally disliked the chinaminx springs and screws. the 3x3 DIY type a sets work alot better.

Meep

WCA
2008ASIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
On my chinese megaminx I took a sharp blade and removed the tile on the center piece, for the screw was directly below it. (The tile will easily pop back in as long as you don't accidentally crack it while removing it)

ROOT

remove the tile for each center, wedge in something skinny and sturdy and pop it out.

CeLL1138

Would anyone recommend modifying the Mefferts megaminx with these springs? If not, does anyone know where to get proper springs?