• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Max Park - 5.08 3x3 average

Puzzlerr

Well JPerm can tell the future. In his commentary/reconstruction video of Tymon's 5.09, he said "Tymon absolutely sending Max Park out of his range. (Although Max will probably be the one who's going to break this record again.)" AND IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, BY 0.01 SECONDS!
I mean we all knew it was going to be max =P. Also for the record I am predicting sub 5 average will be by either Max or Tymon (hopefully Max, no offense Tymon) and will be in early June

Cuber2s

WCA
2021DACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Tymon's 4.74 ao5 fail has filled me with confidence. He is capable of it, and it could happen at literally any comp. I definitely think I'm calling it a bit soon, wouldn't be surprised if it happens in like August, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens next week either
I agree with this entire statement.