• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Matt's World Record Progression Videos

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ever since I started doing videos about speedrunning video games I wanted to give a world record history video a shot, kind of like Summoning Salt if you're familiar with him. Earlier this week I decided to do that for the 3x3 single records, because I think the event has a really interesting history and even though it's not a video game, it would fit in well with the rest of my content. I might do more speedsolving videos on the show if this one does well

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good video, needs a bit of work with the script (some facts aren't correct, for example the 1982 wasn't the first championship held, rather the first one recognized by the WCA today)
I mentioned a few times in the video that there were other competitions before the 1982 world championship, and that many were qualifiers for said competition

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Got three more world record progression videos in the works, 3BLD, 4x4, and OH/feet. I like the more serious style I went with for the 3x3 video, but I think it would make more sense if these next few were more laid back and I cracked more jokes and whatnot, that way it'd fit in better with the rest of the stuff on my channel