• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Master Magic: 2.12 avg12, 1.77 single

Ernie Pulchny

WCA
2010PULC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
[youtubehd]XQqtRy8FPyM[/youtubehd]

Average: 2.12
Standard Deviation: 0.30
Best Time: 1.77
Worst Time: 2.80
Individual Times:
1. 2.18
2. 1.78
3. 1.78
4. 2.41
5. (2.80)
6. 2.05
7. 2.56
8. 1.80
9. 1.86
10. 2.02
11. 2.75
12. (1.77)

This is a good average for me, I might make a WR attempt at LSC Open.

Olivér Perge

WCA
2007PERG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Dude. We know these times are good and we know what the WR is for master magic. Stop saying you might go for WR, that is not how it works. Just go to the damn competition and try to do your best without even thinking of the WR. You don't want to jinx it...

I think ernie should stop being dumb. I find it really annoying when people ask me "are you gonna go for the WR?!!?!??!" Thats the dumbest question a person can ask.

This. Very.

rowehessler

Pay no attention to the discouragement, Ernie. He posts comments like this as if it's his job. Good luck at LSCO, I hope you do get the WR.
hes not trying to discourage, its true. Trust me, the only way to get WRs is to not think about it, just solve

Olivér Perge

WCA
2007PERG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pay no attention to the discouragement, Ernie.

You clearly misunderstood his message.

hes not trying to discourage, its true. Trust me, the only way to get WRs is to not think about it, just solve

Exactly! Before Feliks' first world record many, many people told him to go for WR, even he commented on Tomasz' WR avg that he will try to break it. I remember I told him to forget it, and stop thinking about breaking the WR, that's not how it works... He took the advice, and big surprise he broke the WR next time. I'm not saying I have anything to do with his record, but I'm saying that even Feliks failed when he was nervously focusing on breaking the WR.