• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] Martijn Bakker Blind solve @ Benelux 2009

SimonWestlund

WCA
2008WEST02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Congrats man!

I'm hoping on gettin my first successful blindsolve in competition this weekend at the Danish Open. I got 3 DNFs on my last comp :(

I can imagine that it feels good!

How many failed attempts did you have before this?

KConny

WCA
2007LUND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What did you have in your ears?

2i) While competing, competitors must not use sound equipment, other electronic equipment (like walkmans, dictaphones or additional lighting).

Simon: According to his WCA profile, one DNF.

Last edited:

martijn_cube

WCA
2007BAKK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Congrats man!

I'm hoping on gettin my first successful blindsolve in competition this weekend at the Danish Open. I got 3 DNFs on my last comp :(

I can imagine that it feels good!

How many failed attempts did you have before this?

Yeah it felt really good. it's was a big releave.

This was my second attempt. i screwed the first one up. (did a wrong turn somewhere i think.

So i took the second (and last) atttempt a bit slower. I really wanted to succeed :D. The second solve was directly after my first one, like one minute in between, hehe. But the second one went great.

memo was around 2 min, solve the rest :)

martijn_cube

WCA
2007BAKK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
What did you have in your ears?

2i) While competing, competitors must not use sound equipment, other electronic equipment (like walkmans, dictaphones or additional lighting).

Simon: According to his WCA profile, one DNF.

It were earplugs from a diskman or something. but there was nothing at the end of it :). i tried to make a bit more silent for me. Next time i will use real earplugs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stefan Puzzle Video Gallery 7