• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Manhasset Spring 2016

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
Congrats... I live in the Mid-West so I can't go to an East Coast comp but I want to. The events here stink; BLD, 4BLD, Squan, WARNING: IF YOU ARE DGCUBES, DO NOT READ BECAUSE WE HAVE... clock:mad:, and Pyra... Sorry Daniel.

Kit Clement

Premium Member
WCA
2008CLEM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Congrats... I live in the Mid-West so I can't go to an East Coast comp but I want to. The events here stink; BLD, 4BLD, Squan, WARNING: IF YOU ARE DGCUBES, DO NOT READ BECAUSE WE HAVE... clock:mad:, and Pyra... Sorry Daniel.

Whining about having a WCA competition in your area is bad karma. You should respect your organizers and be thankful that you have regular WCA events in your area. Do you even realize you're complaining about the event list at KCubing when the comp that this thread is about has 4BLD, 5BLD, MBLD, and Sq-1?

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Nah, I'll be honest, that sounds like a really awesome event list. One of my all-time goals is to compete in every event, so I have absolutely no problem competing in clock. I was actually getting into it a while ago. And Squan, 4BLD, and Pyra are vgj. :p

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
I am grateful for Garrett Webster organizing this because I haven't gone to a comp in nearly 6 months because my parents won't let me travel anywhere for a comp, but I was meaning in general for a typical East-Coast comp. Sorry Kit for making you mad:(.

EntireTV

Nah, I'll be honest, that sounds like a really awesome event list. One of my all-time goals is to compete in every event, so I have absolutely no problem competing in clock. I was actually getting into it a while ago. And Squan, 4BLD, and Pyra are vgj. :p

DG has said several times that he doesn't hate clock, and Derpy has competed in Pyra. Plus, these events don't suck, so please don't state it like a fact, maybe just as an opinion...