• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Manchester Open 2016 (UK)

Kev43

WCA
2009GUIL01
You mean like Guildford, Harrow, WGC, Cuthbert's, Stevenage, Cambridge and unlike the only Northern Comp this year, TGN?
To be fair all the UK comps announced for 2016 are in the north =D

I've registered! If anyone is going by car from London and wants to carpool and split the costs I may be interested too.

Also I'm all for a comp in Scotland, I've never been =D

LucidCuber

WCA
2006AUST01
Oh yeah, might as well ask as early as possible.

To anyone living down south (or even anywhere between where I live and Manchester) who is traveling by car, could I hitch a ride off you? I'll be willing to travel to where you live, so you wouldn't have to make any changes to your journey, and I'll throw in some money to cover petrol expenses if you want.

Bonus reward(s): My undying love, and I'll be your obedient slave throughout the entirety of the comp, and will do anything you say within reason. pls no bully

My attendance is going to be a 50/50 chance, and if I do go it'll most likely be train this time :/

newtonbase

Premium Member
WCA
2015ADAM03
YouTube
Visit Channel
What do I do about bringing guests? My sister wants to come with me and my nephew, who I'm trying to convert to a cuber, wants to spectate at some point and would probably bring a parent.

illius

WCA
2015VIRJ01
I cannot come anymore, I may not go to competitions until August, although there are some possibilities. I therefore would ask to be removed from the registration list. Thank you.