• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Make assumptions about the next person

D

Daniel Lin

I can solve solve a 4x4 in under 90 seconds. I can do in less than 50 seconds, or less than 1 second. I can do it in any amount of seconds

Next person has been struck by lighting

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Love them.

Next person is currently at home.

Oh, absolutely. Why watch TV when you can watch shorter, more entertaining videos that are more suited to you?

Now let me just say something about this. I couldn't agree with this more. Not only that, but with YouTube, you don't have to worry about missing that 8 o'clock upload. You can watch it whenever you want. With TV, you would either have to wait for a rerun, have it on DVR, or have an on demand service (which you may or may not have to pay for). I could go on for hours about the benefits of YouTube.

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
Almost correct. I recently got a Curvy Copter but I just watched a tutorial yesterday and I plan on solving it today for the first time so I think I know how to solve it but will have to prove it. All the other puzzles I have I know how to solve them.

Next one has got a shengshou 8x8 or bigger cube.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Define "can." I did it once but sort of forgot. I'm going to relearn in the next couple weeks though, so I'll say sure.

Next person wants to be the very best like no one ever was.

D

Daniel Lin

ok this is kina annoying as soon as I finish writing my answer someone else posts before me
1 I know how to do 4BLD, I practice it a lot
2. I don't have pokemon go downloaded, I just got a new phone yesterday
3. I'm not vegetarian, but I don't eat that much meat either
4. my 3x3 pb single is 9.42, so no
5. I don't really play any video games

next person remembers their dream from last night