• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Make assumptions about the next person

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I saw this thread on Smashboards, and the person who made it in turn got the idea from Squidboards. I thought it would be cool to do it here. The poster above you makes an assumption about the next person who will post. So your job is to tell them whether or not you're correct. Then you make an assumption about the next person, and this continues ad infinitum. You could assume all sorts of things like what kind of soda they prefer, how tall they are, what instruments they play, etc. I'll start.

OK, this thread has been up for a week, and we already have well over 500 posts. Many a time people have posted responding to the same question at the same time. To avoid this, you should use quotes to show to whom you are responding.

Next person hates pop-up ads with a passion.

Last edited:

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Huh, cool idea for a thread. Pop-up ads don't really bother me that much; I just generally ignore them and realize that they're allowing the website I'm on to make money so I don't have to pay to visit the site.

Next person was born in Kentucky, but moved to Ohio at age 5.

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I joined the chess elective the first semester of eighth grade, but I then moved on to other things. But I'm down for a game of chess from time to time.

Next person is currently getting bombarded with Pokémon Go tweets, videos, and such. (Who am I kidding, isn't that everyone?)

Wait a minute, didn't someone else post about the chess thing around the same time as me? I deleted mine, did they delete theirs too?

newtonbase

Premium Member
WCA
2015ADAM03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm coping with the Pokemon stuff. My erratic Internet and broken phone have helped though.

The next poster has never witnessed their child being born by cesarean section. .

D

Daniel Lin

I am male. Not really surprising since most of the speedcubing community is male.

Next person is a supporter of Hillary Clinton

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh, absolutely. Why watch TV when you can watch shorter, more entertaining videos that are more suited to you?

Next person secretly sings their favorite songs aloud when they're alone.

D

Daniel Lin

nope! I rarely eat candy except for chocolate

next person has been injured from skateboarding

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Mmm . . . No. I've had sub-10 unofficial 2x2 times, everything else is much over. 3x3 is next, unofficial pb single is 18.xx

Next person's favorite animal is a cow.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Human doesn't count. I don't think you're a communist, I think you're a libertarian with some fascist tendencies.

Next person will think that human does count.