• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Magnetic Yuxin Blue w/ Thunderclap Spring swap

NOTE: This cube is only for sale if you are attending RVA SPRING 2018. I really don't want to ship from my house.

I am making a magnetic yuxin blue w/ thunderclap springs. The magnets are the same ones that the cubicle puts in the wuque. The highest price in the comments will get the cube at RVA SPRING 2018. In cash please. Thanks. Pictures coming soon

The Yuxin Blue is $13 on the Cubicle right now. I get that the springs and magnets are an extra cost, but you're not going to sell that thing for 55. Sorry to break it to you.
Cube = 13
Magnets = 13
Springs = 2
total cost = 28
I guess 55 is too much but adding in the manual labor of putting the magnets in, 35 is unreasonably low

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Cube = 13
Magnets = 13
Springs = 2
total cost = 28
I guess 55 is too much but adding in the manual labor of putting the magnets in, 35 is unreasonably low
My experience in selling magnetic cubes is that, in rough figures, I can get my cost of materials back, usually. I have tried to make money on magnetizing cubes in the past, but now I pretty much just try to make the best magnetic cube I can, and sell it to make back the money I spent so I can spend it again on a new iteration. It's a hobby anyway: time spent cubing (and magnetizing cubes) is, for most of us anyway, free time.