• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MagicCubeMall - Try higher layer cubes as wholesale & More

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
It would be great if you guys could update the order status page with tracking information. I just got a notification from DHL that my package would be delivered Monday and would require a signature for delivery. I'm pretty sure it's got to be my MCM order, because I'm not expecting any other packages shipped from China, but the latest information on the order status page is that it was shipped on the 23rd, no tracking or carrier information.

YouTube
Visit Channel
WE BACK !!!
Flash deal
for CC MF3S ($0.99),only 10 pcs offered
Will you be lucky? come and have a try
1f44d.png

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
2017 COUPON CODE VALID: Dec.18th - 31th
SALE92 over $100, $10 off
NEW150 over $150, $18 off
NEW200 over $200, $30 off
NEW300 over $300, $50 off
XMAS2017 10% Discount on Whole Site

Let's check on magiccubemall.com
Do these work on items that are already reduced? Or are they practically useless like your normal discount codes

Hello, I have issues with an order that does not appear at all in your system. My credit card was charged, but I have not yet received the tracking number email even after a week.