• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MagicCubeMall - Try higher layer cubes as wholesale & More

YouTube
Visit Channel
MagicCubeMall is an online shopping store stocking higher layer puzzles 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 and other higher layer cubes, as well as other types of twisty puzzles.

We offer Retail, Drop Shipping and Wholesale worldwide. Most cubes are in big promotion and free shipping, it's perfect for those speed cubers. Check out and collect more great cubes right here:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Magiccubemall/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/magiccubesmall

If any problem, don't hesitate us e-mail [email protected]

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
Prices seem similar to Lightake... and the webpage seems identical also. Either same company behind or just same content management system / eStore management system used by both.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
They have a slightly different selection especially large cubes. I noticed this interesting comparison:
Shengshou Master Kilominx:
Lightake: $26.45 + $5.87 shipping = $32.32
Magic Cube Mall: $28.51 + $5.96 shipping = $34.47

They may well be connected, but obviously not completely identical. Given the difference in shipping costs, I'm guessing they are at least shipping from a different city in China. I'm curious if any mods know anything, since I believe this thread had to be approved by one following communication with the company.

I've been holding off buying a Yuxin 5x5, but at that price I think I'm going to buy a Weichuang GTS here, and I'll post back in a few weeks if I have any problem.

Loiloiloi

WCA
2016CLAR04
They have a slightly different selection especially large cubes. I noticed this interesting comparison:
Shengshou Master Kilominx:
Lightake: $26.45 + $5.87 shipping = $32.32
Magic Cube Mall: $28.51 + $5.96 shipping = $34.47

They may well be connected, but obviously not completely identical. Given the difference in shipping costs, I'm guessing they are at least shipping from a different city in China. I'm curious if any mods know anything, since I believe this thread had to be approved by one following communication with the company.

I've been holding off buying a Yuxin 5x5, but at that price I think I'm going to buy a Weichuang GTS here, and I'll post back in a few weeks if I have any problem.
They also have this bizarre page which states "Cheaper than Merfet's" on a lighttake domain, but with a MCM logo.
http://e.lightake.com/2014/201601/GearCubes.html

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
On their FAQ "How are our prices so low?" they say that they keep very little stock, and pretty much buy on an as-ordered basis. I find that moderately plausible. I don't know if that's also Lightake's MO, but it could be Lightake trying out a new supply chain model. Also when you close the page it doesn't ask you if you're sure you want to leave, unlike Lightake.

evileli

WCA
2011ROSC01
Hi,

I made an order at 21 of september. Until now order hasn't even been processed. How long will it approximately take to ship the order?

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Hi,

I made an order at 21 of september. Until now order hasn't even been processed. How long will it approximately take to ship the order?
I made an order on the 24th, and their system still shows that it's processing, but when I contracted them to find out why it hadn't shipped they sent me a tracking number showing it shipped on the 29th. What I'm more concerned about is that they say they got $15.85, but my credit card statement shows a transaction for $16.04 plus a separate $0.16 "foreign transaction fee."

YouTube
Visit Channel
I made an order on the 24th, and their system still shows that it's processing, but when I contracted them to find out why it hadn't shipped they sent me a tracking number showing it shipped on the 29th. What I'm more concerned about is that they say they got $15.85, but my credit card statement shows a transaction for $16.04 plus a separate $0.16 "foreign transaction fee."
sorry for the inconvenience