• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mac OS X Cube Timer

JTW2007

BattsMan
2008WARL01
I'll just attach it here for everyone using mac. It seems that my .class files compiled on OS X don't transfer over to Windows users :( In this zip file there are 3 files that you place in the ScramblePlugins folder of your CCT folder.

Can't thank you enough! Good stuff.

jfly

WCA
2005FLEI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
For fear of getting asked to do this myself, I'll just mention that it really shouldn't be too much work to get cct running on java 1.5. You'd lose the splash screen, and have to include another jar file (swing-worker). Also, the look and feel (substance) probably isn't 1.5 compatible. But all the important stuff is. Either way, it's probably a much smaller undertaking to make cct java 1.5 compatible than it would be to rewrite it.

byu

WCA
2009YUBR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
YES! i love my mac and any cube programs for it would be much appreciated :)

Give me some suggestions, I'll work on them. The timer is complicated, for a time like 16.39, it appears as

and I can't figure out how to fix that.

For fear of getting asked to do this myself, I'll just mention that it really shouldn't be too much work to get cct running on java 1.5. You'd lose the splash screen, and have to include another jar file (swing-worker). Also, the look and feel (substance) probably isn't 1.5 compatible. But all the important stuff is. Either way, it's probably a much smaller undertaking to make cct java 1.5 compatible than it would be to rewrite it.

Anyone willing to try this?

tim

WCA
2007HABE01
YouTube
Visit Channel