• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lowering my times

I have a comp coming up in about 4 months, and I'd like to lower my times about 10 seconds. Do you guys think it's possible to do this? I practice everyday.

F2L: good
Cross: needs a little work
Inspection: needs a good bit of work
LL: decent

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What do you currently average? Can you post some videos of your solves? We can't know much about the way you solve based on a self-diagnosis.

(Also, saying your F2L is good is generally the wrong mindset. F2L can always be improved and is *probably* where you should be putting most of your effort.)

I'm averaging around 30 seconds. Now that I think about my F2L can definitely be improved as can everything else in my solves. Also love your vids. You da pyraminx master.

Davsalooki

Can you record a solve? I went from sub-30 to 20 in a week. Practice doing your cross and f2l pairs blindfolded. Same with last layer.