• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking to Buy a Black Aolong V1, Have Money and Other Cube For Trade

kliang9299

Ever since I lost my Aolong V1 2 years ago I haven't found a cube that I have liked more than it. I've posted several threads trying to get a replacement but so far my efforts have come up short. Regardless, I figured that I'd try again. I don't really have a budget so if you have one and are willing to sell it, PM me an asking price and we can negotiate. I would like pictures of the cube before I commit to buying and if I buy, I will be using Paypal's "Paying for an item or service" option to provide myself a little bit of insurance since I have been scammed in the past.

I live in Atlanta or New York depending on when whether or not I am on break. Please let me know if you are interested.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I get that you like the AoLong V1; it's a great cube. But realistically speaking, not many people have one they're willing to sell nowadays. The AoLong V1 is quite outdated; have you tried any modern (specifically magnetic) speedcubes? I have an AoLong V1 that I love, but I wouldn't even consider using it as a main over things like the GTS2 M and the Gan354 M.