• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for 6x6 and 7x7 cubes

elf109

Hello, i'm looking for new cubes for my small collection and it's time for two big ones, the 6x6 and the 7x7, i don't care about the best ones because i want cheap and good budgets, i have three brands in my mind, Qiyi Qi series, Moyu Meilong series and Yuxin Little Magic series. It could be good to complete Qiyi Qi series, i have 2x2-5x5 and i think this cubes are good, this cubes feel good in the hands, there no small nor big, fits good for my hands and i like how they moves, but i'm open to go for Meilong or Little Magic, or maybe something else. What i'm asking for is for good bugdets, my top price is 15$ for the 7x7, is not important if the cubes are magnetic or not, i don't want problems with very small egde pieces so i don't like mini cubes, for example the 5x5 Qiyi have a good size so the 6x6 and 7x7 have to be bigger, so that's all, i'll wait for your recommendations. Thanks in advance.

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Cubicle has the YuFu 7x7 on sale this week for $14.99 USD. That’s as good as it gets at this price point, and I would consider it the cheapest cube you could use for serious solving.

They also have the YuShi 6x6 for sale this week. Again, it’s very good value for how it performs.

Last edited:

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I second the YuFu 7x7. It was recommend to me when i was shopping for a good usable 7x7 that wont break the bank. I am so slow at big cubes getting the "Best" cube was not beneficial to me. I am quite happy with mine for casual solving. Has a nice solid feel, magnets are a plus at this price point and its very very usable.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
There is absolutely no point in getting a non-magnetic version and no point in getting anything more expensive than the YJ MGC 6x6x6