• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Little Magic Sq-1 Magnetizing Help

YouTube
Visit Channel
I got a magnetic ylm squan, and I wanted to magnetize the edges. I got the magnets in, but 2 edges
have the wrong polarity. I want to take out the magnets and flip them, but they are stuck. Do you have any idea on how to get them out. I have already tried using other magnets to pull them out, but it didn’t work. Before I started, I measured athe magnets, and they were 4x1mm if that helps. They do not have glue, they are just really wedged in. Please tell me what to do. Thank you!

YouTube
Visit Channel
I would use a flat head screwdriver and stick it between the magnet and the plastic
There is no room between the magnet and the plastic.
maybe use a knife to cut the plastic thats wedging it?
If I do, the piece will be broken. Also, last time I used a sharp knife, I wasn’t able to cube for a month...

I probably will just order new parts online, bc I have parts for other puzzles I need. Also is the mfsq1 any good magnetized?