• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lifestyle Seasons Cubing (Australia)

When should this take place?

• 7th of December 2013

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TimMc

Premium Member
WCA
2009MCMA01
Lifestyle Seasons Summer 2014 (Australia)

Hello Aussie cubers!

Lifestyle Seasons Summer 2014 will take place on Saturday the 11th of January, 2014.

10am to 4pm

Events: 2-3 rounds of 2x2. 3x3, OH, and Pyra. Possibly 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 and BLD depending one who wants to do what and how much time we have available.

Lunch: 1pm to 2pm (sandwiches, BBQ)

Registration will be limited to 40 competitors. The venue comfortably fits 50 people (30 competitors + friends and family).

Registration fee: $10 (competitors)

More info: speedcubing.com.au

Tim.

Last edited:

Logical101

Hello,
I just Wanted to ask if you will be running anything in Canberra any time soon,
also I may have a venue here in Canberra, about 3 times bigger than the one you had at nationals, also it has a stage.
Contact me by pm if you want more details

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Hello,
I just Wanted to ask if you will be running anything in Canberra any time soon,
also I may have a venue here in Canberra, about 3 times bigger than the one you had at nationals, also it has a stage.
Contact me by pm if you want more details

Try contacting Jayden McNeill. Organising a competition is not the role of the Melbourne delegates. Your venue sounds fine if free, but very expensive if not. Size does not need to be larger than nats. Talk to some Canberra cubers about it and if you develop it seriously, contact Dene/TimMc with dates and transport information.