• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Least Favorite cube in collection?

• Thread starter Deleted member 54663
  • Start date

DNF_Cuber

thats gonna be fine for me. I can almost palm a size 28.5 basketball(By almost I mean I need to use my fingernails to hang on. I'm one of the 3 people on my bball team who can. the other 2 are 6 and 8 inches taller than me.)

zslane

I'd have to say my least favorite cube in my collection, not counting Rubik's branded cubes, would be the white Yuxin Little Magic I have. I'm sure it could be improved with lots of setup work, but I can't be bothered with that given how good so many of my other cubes have been right out of the box.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
The YJ Yulong Square-1. Imagine all the qualities of the Qiyi square-1, but way too fast and without corner-cutting.
I hope the MGC is a lot better (I'm sure it will be)

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I like all my puzzles except for one really crappy barrel 3x3 I ordered on a whim. The turning is bad and it doesn't even have an excuse of being a nostalgic old cube.
If anyone buys any puzzles I'm selling I'd probably just give it away for free. Maybe someone wants it as a curiosity.