• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KCubing Fall 2017 (and shirts!)

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm very happy to announce KCubing Fall 2017!

This competition will be held at Connection Point church. Despite the name change, this is the same location as the past KCubings.

Events
2x2 - 2 rounds
3x3 - 3 rounds
Skewb - 2 rounds
OH - 2 rounds
Mega
3bld
Sq-1

Schedule and cutoffs

Comp site/registration
KCubing Fall 2017

NOTE: Registration cost goes up on October 22nd, to $15 base (includes 3x3) and $4 for each additional event

T-shirts and logos

We will have KCubing T-shirts designed by @Sarah86 for sale at this competition, as well as her own designs. There will also be cube logos available for 50 cents a piece.

If ordered and paid for by October 1st, they'll be $20 a piece. A limited amount of Larges and Mediums will be available for sale for $25 a piece at the competition. See the T-shirts page for more information.

KhZUtMn.png
fELQEkl.png
m11TGiH.png

WCA
2013BARK01
I might go to my first comp! The question is do I want to wake up before the sun to make it there on time,
A lot of people get a hotel room for the night before the competition but of course that isn't feasible for everyone
why do comps start so early in the morning?
If it started 2 hours later it would have to end 2 hours later to get the same events in, and then you wouldn't get home until potentially past midnight, and also a lot of venues want to kick you out after a certain time.

Draranor

Premium Member
WCA
2016REIC01
Somehow didn't realize this comp doesn't have any big cube events until today, even though I registered on like, the first day. Oh well, it's still got some good events :)

*Edit: I'm very forgetful a lot*

Draranor

Premium Member
WCA
2016REIC01
Goals:
3x3: show off my mad skillz. Also make finals
2x2: sub-4 average would be cool
Skewb: comp PB
Blind: accept my inevitable failure