• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KCubing 2015 November 7th 2015

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Were up to 41 so your chances are going down. One "good" thing for you though, is that Chris will no longer be coming down, so your don't have him to worry about!

Why is your whole competition experience based on how well you place? If you're so concerned with results, try to beat your own PBs. I would rather have chris show up at my next comp even if it meant I would have a lower chance of ranking well. He seems like such a nice guy and can give so much advice on cubing and videography.

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why is your whole competition experience based on how well you place? If you're so concerned with results, try to beat your own PBs. I would rather have chris show up at my next comp even if it meant I would have a lower chance of ranking well. He seems like such a nice guy and can give so much advice on cubing and videography.

I was making a joke. Chris was someone I was very excited to have him come down.

qaz

WCA
2013BROW04
Probably :p Hey, on the bright side, I have one less person I need to house!... I also have one less capable staffer... And a good competitor. Dang it.

I'd be glad to help staff if you need anymore people, as long as I can find a ride down there:p I haven't paid yet since I haven't verified with anyone but otherwise I'm 100% coming.

Cale S

WCA
2014SCHO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
ok I'm going so goals:

2x2: maybe sub-4 average but I don't care
3x3: low or sub 13 pb average, make finals?
4x4: sub-55 average and pb single
3BLD: win and get sub-50 mean
Pyraminx: low to mid 7 average
Skewb: sub-3.8 average, win
OH: sub-40 average loool
(5x5): sub-1:45 average

Last edited:
WCA
2013BARK01
Goals:

2x2: WR single, sub 0.58 average
3x3: sub 2 single, sub 2.5 average
4x4: sub 10 single, sub 12 average
5x5: sub 20 single, sub 25 average
Pyra: sub 0.8 single, sub 1 average
Skewb: sub 0.5 single, sub 0.8 average
BLD: sub 5 single, sub 8 mean
OH: sub 3 single, sub 5 average

Totally realistic :)

Also: 1 month left! ooooh better practice or else I will sub 12 fail D: (on 4x4, totally not 3x3 wut)
Edit: not quite down to one month, stupid DST lol

Last edited:

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Goals:

2x2: WR single, sub 0.58 average
3x3: sub 2 single, sub 2.5 average
4x4: sub 10 single, sub 12 average
5x5: sub 20 single, sub 25 average
Pyra: sub 0.8 single, sub 1 average
Skewb: sub 0.5 single, sub 0.8 average
BLD: sub 5 single, sub 8 mean
OH: sub 3 single, sub 5 average

Totally realistic :)

Also: 1 month left! ooooh better practice or else I will sub 12 fail D: (on 4x4, totally not 3x3 wut)
Edit: not quite down to one month, stupid DST lol

Yeah... Good luck!... You'll need it.

Sure, lets do goals too.

2x2: sub 5 single and sub 6 average? Please?
3x3: sub 18.5 single and sub 20 avg. Mostly sub 20 average though. Could happen... Or I might get attacked by butterflies and get a sup 22 average.
4x4: sub soft cut off single and (if I get the first goal) sub 1:35 average.
5x5: be ahead of schedule enough to hold it.
skoob: Wait... I don't have a skewb.
BLD: I can haz success? Totally unrealistic as I have not even gotten a success yet. Really, really close though. Multiple edges only, and corners only successes. I need to practice it more.
OH: Ideally sub 30 single, more realistically, sub 32 single and sub 40 average.

Cubewarrior

WCA
2012PERR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The only goals I have are to beat Kennan in 2x2, kick Sam out of 3x3 podium, and take back 3x3 state record single because apparently Evan actually lives in KS now and it's 9.16. Should all be cake, as long as I put my LanLan from 2011 on Kennan's scorecard while he's distracted.

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The only goals I have are to beat Kennan in 2x2, kick Sam out of 3x3 podium, and take back 3x3 state record single because apparently Evan actually lives in KS now and it's 9.16. Should all be cake, as long as I put my LanLan from 2011 on Kennan's scorecard while he's distracted.

Good luck!... These are possible though. Unlike Justin's goals.

KubeRush

YouTube
Visit Channel
Sooooo..... This has nothing to do with the comp except for if anyone likes my sticker mod ideas, because I would sell it to someone who likes it. So if anyone would be interested in buying a/some sticker mods then just tell me and I will let you know if I will be able to make them in time for the comp. :D

Sooooo..... This has nothing to do with the comp except for if anyone likes my sticker mod ideas, because I would sell it to someone who likes it. So if anyone would be interested in buying a/some sticker mods then just tell me and I will let you know if I will be able to make them in time for the comp. :D

And I will also post either a picture or video of my ideas if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Kenners is going down now I guess??? (ง •́~•̀)ง(ง •́~•̀)ง(ง •́~•̀)ง

I'm scared

Oh it's on.

Justin: I don't mean to be rude, but please for the love of all things good quit talking about finals. It's just a local comp. You're reasonably fast. Is that what you want to hear? You'll make it easily, now quit worrying about it.

WCA
2013BARK01
I swear if you dont get sub 8 I will quit cubing

I don't know about Kennan but I will get every solve sub 8... (8 in this alternate universe meaning 14 or 15)
so yay 4 weeks the hype is real
Also, in case you haven't seen it before, I made a countdown! :D http://goo.gl/prXnYz
The reason I'm kinda anxious to make the finals is that I have been close 3 times (if you count Lawrence Spring) and I'm tired of barely not making it. I'll probably make it this time though :)

KubeRush

YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know about Kennan but I will get every solve sub 8... (8 in this alternate universe meaning 14 or 15)
so yay 4 weeks the hype is real
Also, in case you haven't seen it before, I made a countdown! :D http://goo.gl/prXnYz
The reason I'm kinda anxious to make the finals is that I have been close 3 times (if you count Lawrence Spring) and I'm tired of barely not making it. I'll probably make it this time though :)

I bet you will be 1 away from podium like DGCubes is in pyraminx.