• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

JNetCube WONT WORK!!!!!!!!

*LukeMayn*

WCA
2009MAYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I will now take you through all of thhe steps I am doing as I do them so you can help me solve my problem!
1. I went on the page with the cow, right click "save-target-as". I save as jnetcube and I open folder. It comes up withe a sorgeforc (or something like that page) on that page it says download but I'm in my docmens so I can't open anything.
2.Insted of rightclicking, I normally click this time, it goes to a page that says download. I click it then it goes to a differant page and starts the download. once it is done, it is in a zip file. I right click on the .zip file and go unzip with winzip. It comes up with a license agreement and stuff.I agree. I then "unzip or install from jnetcube.zip" I unzip to my documents and stuff.
Files were unzipped to (don't need to tell you) then I close winzip.
3. I go into my documents There is a JNetCube JAR file. double click on it and nothing happens. WTF do I do from here? Also there in a file called license with all this writing in it.
PS: I use windows 2000 pro

pcwiz

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah there are only two files, and you click the JNetCue JAR file. Since you say it doesn't work, do you have what shelley asked? Meaning do you have Java installed on your computer. Jnet Cube is a java program and won't work if you don't have java.

when you click save target as I think your saving the picture or the button becase in my computer class when we wanted to do that we did save target as to save a button or music so when you go to the web page with the cow by the downloader double click and let it go and have the window that pops up and says save or run and click run.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
when you click save target as I think your saving the picture or the button becase in my computer class when we wanted to do that we did save target as to save a button or music so when you go to the web page with the cow by the downloader double click and let it go and have the window that pops up and says save or run and click run.

Please read the original post. He mentions a JAR file, so clearly he cannot be only saving the picture. Your input isn't much help if you don't know what you're talking about.

And please pay attention to your grammar. Your posts are very hard to read. If you want to be taken seriously, taking the time to structure your sentences properly is the least you can do. I don't know about you, but I learned not to write run-on sentences in the third grade.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
Luke, after you install/reinstall/update Java, try restarting your computer. That worked for some people, so it's worth a try.