• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Jigaloo Vs Crc

Jigaloo vs crc

• Jigaloo

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • crc

Votes: 37 61.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have gone through 2 cans of Jigaloo, and 4 cans of Crc.

It varies on the puzzle honestly.

For 3x3, CRC, but for 5x5, Jigaloo.

Twofu2

I don't know why, I just like crc better. I also see many people use crc more than jigaloo in lubing vids.

Lt-UnReaL

WCA
2008CLAY01
I'm going to bet that at least half the people voting in this poll have not used both silicone sprays...and since most of them are Americans...they will vote CRC. So prepare to get inaccurate results. D:

ChrisBird

Premium Member
WCA
2009BIRD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm going to bet that at least half the people voting in this poll have not used both silicone sprays...and since most of them are Americans...they will vote CRC. So prepare to get inaccurate results. D:

What does them being American have anything to do with it?

I'm American, I've used both, and know what each does to a puzzle.

I prefer Jig-a-loo.

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I prefer Jig-a-loo.

Because CRC is the most common/available lube in America. It's hard to get Jig-a-loo outside of the Toronto-area of Canada or the Northeastern US, therefore fewer people have tried it.

I think jig-a-loo is great when something needs to be loosened or broken in (qj 4x4s, ES 2x2s, etc) but when you just want it to turn faster, like a 3x3, I use CRC.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel

I prefer Jig-a-loo.

People across the pond dont have CRC. :p

ChrisBird

Premium Member
WCA
2009BIRD01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I prefer Jig-a-loo.

Because CRC is the most common/available lube in America. It's hard to get Jig-a-loo outside of the Toronto-area of Canada or the Northeastern US, therefore fewer people have tried it.

I think jig-a-loo is great when something needs to be loosened or broken in (qj 4x4s, ES 2x2s, etc) but when you just want it to turn faster, like a 3x3, I use CRC.

You can easily get it at most Home Depots, I got some easily in CA, and saw it when I went to other states across the US.

At least at the 3-5 Ive been to.

Last edited: