• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Is this UWR? Sub-8 with Waterman

GodCubing

Very impressive
the fact that you don't have the scramble makes it sus. I just realized that I don't have my pb scramble either. Mines a pb by like .2 of a second though so no biggie. Finally, Eric fattah might have some solves or even waterman himself who was sub 17; ask around

Last edited:

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
Very impressive
the fact that you don't have the scramble makes it sus. I just realized that I don't have my pb scramble either. Mines a pb by like .2 of a second though so no biggie. Finally, Eric fattah might have some solves or even waterman himself who was sub 17; ask around
the scramble starts with D R' L' thats all i remember, I do remember the whole solution. I feel like you think the solve is faked. I dont blame you but the solve was real. I just got lucky with it lol.

GodCubing

I trust you, but people probably won't recognize this as the uwr without a scramble

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
the scramble starts with D R' L' thats all i remember, I do remember the whole solution. I feel like you think the solve is faked. I dont blame you but the solve was real. I just got lucky with it lol.
You can click the time on the session which will give you an option to view and copy the scramble.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
I trust you, but people probably won't recognize this as the uwr without a scramble
i know, thats why im trying to get the scramble by watching the video in slow mothion even tho quality sucks
You can click the time on the session which will give you an option to view and copy the scramble.
what if i already accidentally deleted it?

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
It does seem a little fishy…

As others have mentioned, the lack of a scramble, as well as that being the first solve in the session makes it look a little suspicious. (Not to speak for other people, but) even though a lot of people don’t want to say it, I can guess that some of them are thinking that because of your history on the forums (being banned countless times, making a lot of stupid posts, etc.) you would be likely to fake a solve. Another thing that I would like to add is that you didn’t really react that much. If it truly was a UWR, then I think that you would react more.

On a lighter note, though, I like the accent. ;)

voidrx

As others have mentioned, the lack of a scramble, as well as that being the first solve in the session makes it look a little suspicious. (Not to speak for other people, but) even though a lot of people don’t want to say it, I can guess that some of them are thinking that because of your history on the forums (being banned countless times, making a lot of stupid posts, etc.) you would be likely to fake a solve. Another thing that I would like to add is that you didn’t really react that much. If it truly was a UWR, then I think that you would react more.

i agree with everything here except the amount of reaction. That can't be really used because everyone's type of reaction is different. I've seen videos Max Park get World Records at a competition and he just does a hand pump and shows the time to his gopro. Others jump around hugging people and yelling "World Record!" This piece of reasoning just cant be used against lukascubes as it isn't a consistent thing among people that there would be a huge reaction. I hold the UWR single for Nautilus. I probably would have jumped up running around, I couldn't, as I was in a van on the way home from a mission trip to colorado.

i know, thats why im trying to get the scramble by watching the video in slow mothion even tho quality sucks

what if i already accidentally deleted it?
How do you accidentally delete the session? You literally have to click on the session "x" button, which you should know means delete, then a window pops up asking you if you really want to delete it. Then you click delete. You were given a chance to say "hey, this scramble is important to keep so that I have proof that I actually got that 7 legit, maybe I shouldn't delete it."

Last edited by a moderator:

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
there is only one time on the time list. Was this your first solve of the session? If so, thats really lucky to get on the first solve
no it wasnt the first solve, i kept deleting previous times lol. I even deleted the sub-8 right after filming.
i agree with everything here except the amount of reaction. That can't be really used because everyone's type of reaction is different. I've seen videos Max Park get World Records at a competition and he just does a hand pump and shows the time to his gopro. Others jump around hugging people and yelling "World Record!" This piece of reasoning just cant be used against lukascubes as it isn't a consistent thing among people that there would be a huge reaction. I hold the UWR single for Nautilus. I probably would have jumped up running around, I couldn't, as I was in a van on the way home from a mission trip to colorado.
a previous PB (which at the time was 29.36) was actually in my moms car on the way home from school so I couldnt be like "MOM I GOT A PB!" I wouldnt have anyway so theres that.

thanks for the accent thing but I dont react to things that often. Nobody where I live does.

how are other times recognized without a scramble?

GodCubing

Could somebody post the solution and scramble here? I can't visit to alg.cubing.net due to firewall. : (
I got you
x2 // inspection
F2 L2' U L // Waterman 1st Layer
y' R U' L' U R' U' L // Niklas CLL
U' S U2 S' // Solve an Edge
z M2 U2 R U' M' U R' U' // 2 More Edges
M' U M' U M U M' U M U'// Last Edge cancel into Direct L5E Alg
x' U2 M U2 M' // Permute MIdges